Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Looking for "Future Engineers"
Looking for "Future Engineers"! This new category of the World Robot Olympiad (WRO) for building and programming autonomous driving robot cars is coming to Chemnitz for the first time next year! CADA is initiating the RoboDay on 13.5.2023, where the WRO regional competition and RoboSAX will take place. In addition, we would like to create hands-on opportunities to introduce students to STEM subjects at an early age and spark early interest. Entry is possible from the age of 8 and is made easy via learning robot sets such as LEGO MINDSTORMS®, MAKEBLOCK mBot or the Arduino starter kit Funduino.
We are looking for supporters to form teams, AG supervisors and students with an affinity for programming - and those who want to become one! If you want to get involved, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
RoboDay "Future Engineers" in Chemnitz:
Where: Central lecture hall and seminar building of the TU Chemnitz
Programme (in planning):
- WRO regional competition: Regional elimination of the international robotics competition of the TECHNIK BEGEISTERT e.V.: https://lnkd.in/evxNraUX
- RoboSAX: Saxony-wide robotics competition of the Kepler Grammar School in Chemnitz:https://robosax.de/
- Robotics/programming for children and young people aged 8-19 for an easy and playful introduction.
- CADA workshop on current topics in software development for automated driving and career prospects in the sector at the Chemnitz location
Review of the "Future Engineers" WRO season 2022:
The two Chemnitz teams took 1st and 3rd place at the 2022 German finals. The winning team "MacRobot" then made it to 13th place at the world finals in Dortmund 17-19.11. We are happy together with them! In the 2023 season, Chemnitz will be one of 4 locations throughout Germany where the Future Engineers will compete. More info https://lnkd.in/ebX-XzdQ
The "Future Engineers" in the stream to the world finals 17-19.11. in Dortmund:
- RoboChecks of the 2nd qualification round, from 3:35: https://lnkd.in/eKtYr2Xf
- 1st final round, from 6:18: https://lnkd.in/emgVFThU